Can you believe that it is already winter? Fall went by in a blur, leaving us surprised when we had to reach for our heavy coats and gloves. Since Identity Links is located in Niles, IL, just a short drive from Chicago, you can imagine that we have learned to prepare ourselves for the coldest season of all. That is why we know just the gifts to recommend when our clients ask what to give for their winter marketing campaigns. Want to see what our top five promotional winter products are? Keep reading below:
1. Touchscreen Gloves: What is more important than keeping your fingers warm? Why, being able to like your friend’s latest Facebook comment, of course! That is why our imprinted Touchscreen Winter Gloves are such a hit. These one size fits all gloves are available in three colors, all of which can be imprinted to display your company logo. Simply touch the screen of any touchscreen device and you will be amazed at just how receptive these gloves can be. For customers both young and old, these promotional gloves will set you apart from the competition with ease.
2. Faux Fur Blanket: If you have a budget without limits, the Reversible Faux Fur Throw Blanket is the perfect gift for this holiday season. Soft, cozy and super luxe, this blanket will be used by your clients all winter long. Want to thank your employees for all their hard work this year? They will soon be thanking you for your generous gift of a faux fur blanket.
3. Oreo Cookies Dipped in Chocolate: Sweet treats are the perfect gift for the holiday season, especially when they are classic Oreo cookies dipped in white chocolate. Although we would love to claim the idea for this promotional gift, we sure do enjoy selling out of them every holiday season. You will want to order a few boxes just for yourself, however, because they are that delicious. Available in boxes of 3, 9 and 16 cookies, it is easy to reach everyone on your holiday list.
4. Emergency Flashlight/Radio: While the winter brings our favorite holidays, it can also bring snow storms and power outages. That is why it is so important to be prepared ahead of time with our Self-Charging Emergency Radio/Flashlight. Simply wind up the crank to activate the radio and flashlight – no batteries needed. However, it does include a charging USB cable to juice up the unit before the storm hits.
5. Snow Globes: Are you lucky enough to live in one of those states that doesn’t know the true meaning of a “white Christmas?” Sure, you may be walking around in shorts during the holidays, but deep down, we think you are missing the snow, just a little. That is why the Removable Gift Card Snow Globe is the perfect gift for employees and clients in warmer climes. They will be even happier when they find a gift card embedded in the snow globe, a slot which can then hold a photo once the gift card has been used. It is a win-win all around!