The Holidays are here which is why this week I decided to do something a little different. Instead of having a favorite item of the week I’m going to tell you my favorite things about this time of year. In no particular order, these are a few of my favorite things:
1. The smell of this time of year: cookies, Christmas trees, etc.
2. Decorating the Christmas tree with my Dad.
3. Seeing houses and towns dressed up with white lights, especially the trees.
4. Celebrating with family and friends.
5. Giving gifts…ok receiving too!
6. Snow. But only on Christmas day.
7. The excitement that builds with the countdown to the New Year.
8. Having a special Christmas Eve in the Polish tradition with my parents.
9. Snuggling up on the couch and watching Holiday movies.
10. Wearing scarves and boots.
What are some of your favorite things about this time of year?